Bank identification number – credit card bin database!
Bank identification number is the first 6 digits of a bank card number. Credit card bin help to identify the institution issuing the card. Learn more about issuer identification number in bin database!
- Credit card bin database
– Bin database demo ( credit card bin checker )
– Search card issuing bank name
– Find country of issuing bank
– Check funding type ( Debit, Credit or Prepaid )
– Determine card subtypes ( Electron, Classic, Gold, Business, Platinum … )
– Validate brand ( Visa bin, MasterCard bin, American Express bin… )
– Additional bin info ( Issuing city, bank’s phone number, contain chip … )
– Information by request for Solo, Switch, Maestro, Diners, Discover cards.
– Support Forum ( bank Identification number requests added to database )